Remote Services Information
NOTICE! NOTICE! NOTICE!
Keeping with the efficient use of your time, we continue to offer online services. Most of our services can be completed by video or telephone. See the information below to save on travel, parking, and standing in line. Of course, should you prefer to come to the courthouse, we are happy to accommodate your needs.
1. Most civil matters can be filed using the Virginia Judicial Electronic Filing System provided you are an attorney in good standing with the Virginia State Bar. Pro Se filers and others can file documents via the US Postal Service.
2. Court costs and fines can be paid online using the Virginia Judiciary Online Payment System.
3. Land record transactions can be filed using the e-Recording systems (Simpli-file or CSC), US Postal Service or by appointment by calling (757) 389-8942.
4. Requests for documents can be made by using the Document Request system on our website.
5. Marriage License Application and Instructions
6. Concealed Weapons Permits Application Instructions
7. Probate Appointment Instructions
8. All other items, such as Notary Oaths, can be requested by sending an email to Remote Services