Questions that will be asked for those reporting to the courthouse for Jury Duty.
1. Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• Recent loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19
or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15
minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19
(for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
3. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor,
self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
“If the answer to any of these questions on the morning you are to report to the courthouse is YES, call (757) 664-4742 BEFORE you report to the courthouse. This phone will only be answered on the morning of scheduled jury trials to respond to COVID-related issues. All other issues need to be directed to the Norfolk Circuit Court Jury Division at 389-8942 (option 7) or firstname.lastname@example.org.”